Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By placing an order the customer agrees to accept the company's terms and conditions and agrees also to any future amendments notified either directly in writing or on either its current order form, credit application form or price list.
2. Goods remain the property of Pocket Money Plus Ltd until paid for in full.
3. The goods shall be at the buyers risk after delivery.
4. All damages, shortages or breakages must be reported in writing to Pocket Money Plus Ltd within 7 days of receiving delivery.
5. Full credit in the form of a credit note will be allowed for all agreed claims which may be used against the next order.
6. No goods are to be considered to have been supplied on 'sale or return'.
7. An order cancelled after despatch will be subject to the payment of reasonable costs by the purchaser.
8. New accounts will be opened subject to satisfactory bank and trade references being obtained.
9. Credit terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice, no further goods will be supplied until the account is paid in full. Pocket Money Plus Ltd reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of 2.5% per month on accounts not settled within 30days from the date of invoice and will charge, in addition, the whole cost of debt recovery in the event of it being necessary to engage an outside agency to collect the amount outstanding.
10. For new customers with no credit history, payment will be on a pro-forma basis by cash, cheque, bank transfer, debit or credit card.
11. All prices quoted are net of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing rate at the time of invoice.
12. Minimum order value £100 (ex VAT).
13. Minimum carriage paid order £250 (ex VAT) UK Mainland. Orders below this will be subject to a carriage charge (currently £9.95 - UK Mainland and the I.O.W.). Carriage charges for the Highlands and islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands will be quoted on request.
14. Overseas orders will be despatched on receipt of full payment. Carriage on overseas orders will be charged at cost and agreed with the customer before despatch.
15. Due to currency variations and other factors outside our control all prices are subject to change without notice.
We prefer to be paid by bank transfer (Pocket Money Plus Ltd, Account No. 10024433, Sort Code: 52/10/18). We can also accept payment by Cheque, Debit or Credit card.
Credit accounts settled by Credit Card after 30 days will be subject to a charge of 3%.
Early payment discounts: 7 days - 5%, 14 days - 2.5%
We are committed to protecting your privacy and we will comply fully with the UK data protection law.
In order to process your order efficiently we need to know certain essential information i.e. name, address, delivery address, debit/credit card number (if paying by card), e-mail address and telephone number.Â For credit approval purposes we may use the information ourselves or request a search using a credit reference agency, who will record it.Â We will not rent, sell or trade your personal information to any other party.
As a company we take our environmental responsibilities seriously. Wherever possible wewill despatch your order using packaging which has been used previously. Packaging which cannot be re-used is disposed of in the most appropriate environmentally friendly way. We review our arrangements periodically with a view to introducing further improvements as appropriate.